Want to have a fantastic year in 2013? Sign up HERE.
January 1st 2013 - GOALS
- Run a Marathon in January - January theme - Make A Plan.
- Perform 150 dips - February theme - Fundamentals.
- Complete level 1 kettlebells - March theme - Renewal
- Run 10km
- Have a Healthy BMI
- Work up to Sprint Triathlon distance
- Swim in the Sea
- Compete in a Spartan Race
- Gorilla Run
- Lose 50% of my start weight
- Have Graduated to Kettlebells circuits
- Half Marathon
- COMPLETE 30by30 LIST
December 19th -
Wahey! My 13 by 13 welcome email arrived, I am so easily excited. A couple of weeks back I saw Rebecca post about this challenge and decided I wanted in. It's a long haul thing, not too intense, stuff I can work into life and not let 'interfere' with what I *need* to be doing.
Each month of 2013 I will set myself a SMART goal, based on the theme that will be sent to us all days beforehand. I like this. It will give me a fresh boost each month, without me being tied in to someone else's idea of *exactly* what to do.
Come January I will already be nearly at the end of c25k, have just finished Dressember (which should be easy, I know, but I find thinking about clothes challenging, therefore it is a CHALLENGE) and have completed my super sprint triathlon test.
I'll be ready for a new goal to aim for, to break up the (smaller, but still substantially) large amount of weight I have to shift.
January - Make A Plan.